Saturday, March 19, 2011

Galaxy 6

After many months of being talked down, Galaxy 6 was released in early March to rave reviews. Topps hit a homerun with this product. Of course I had my eyes open for any of Mike's sketches that I could get at a reasonable price, and was able to pick up these two and 3 others thus far. Unfortunately, the one I was most looking forward to getting is seemingly lost in the mail. It was an R2D2 sketch that I bought on Ebay, and the seller sent it out the next day with Delivery Confirmation, but the tracking ends in Maine. What a complete bummer! Hopefully it'll be found and it will find it's way to me. As for the two sketches I've posted tonight, I love the crosshatching Mike has done on the Anakin, and the Vader is classic Mike. Just two great sketches. I have another of Mike's sketches already in my posession (but not scanned), and at least one more on the way, so I should be posting again soon. Until then, thanks for reading...


No comments: