Thursday, June 26, 2008

Legolas and Pippin



I just got these two sweet sketches in the mail yesterday, thanks to Ian Doughty (itd64 on the Scoundrel Message boards) and a trade we worked out. They cost me a really nice Katie Cook Galadriel sketch w/quote, and one of the nicest Chris Henderson LOTR sketches I've seen (subject was Sam and his wife and was just beautiful), but it was worth it to me for the Durons. Ian was great to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. I didn't have a Legolas before, so when I saw this one I really wanted it. The Pippin holding the Palantir, well that's just Mike picking another great scene from the movie and making it come to life. I love it.
I still haven't had any luck picking up any Durons out of any product other than LOTR. I'm pretty sure Mike did Heroes2 and Star Wars: Clone Wars, so I can't wait for those two releases. Here's hoping Mike's computer problems get fixed soon. I miss seeing new entries to his blog. Thanks for reading... Dave

No comments: