Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rollin....


I picked up a great trade via the Scoundrel Art Message Boards this week- a color Michael Duron sketch from Masterpieces II that he entitled "4 Little Hobbits Rollin Down A Hill" (picture enclosed). I made the trade with David Tapia (knmdave on the Scoundrel Art Message Boards) and was very satisfied with it (quick shipping and great communication). I gave up a Shia LeBeouf autograph but he threw in another sketch card (a Carly Monardo.. thanks to the message boards for helping me identify it), so I think we were both satisified with the trade. That brings my Duron sketch total to 11, two being colored. I'm not sure what's up with Mike- he hasn't posted on his site since May 9th, but hopefully all is okay and (if we're lucky) he's just been busy working on more sketch cards for us to enjoy. Thanks for reading...
Dave

No comments: