Thursday, April 21, 2011

Two Mean S.O.B.'s







I like how Mike can draw anything- from cute and cuddly to scary and deranged. I like to post multiple sketches, so when I got my latest Star Wars Galaxy 6 sketch- this Retail Red Ventress- I didn't think I had anything to pair it with until I found this Essence of Fairyland sketch that I forgot I had bought. When you think Essence of Fairyland, you would probably tend to think of cute little fairy creatures. Leave it to Mike to make Essence of Fairyland look tough and mean.. in a good way! As for Ventress, she's not too happy. It looks like someone just stepped on her birthday cake! A woman scorned for sure..


There's a good chance I'll be at the Philly Non-Sport card show in a few weeks. If you're out there, stop by and see me. Thanks for reading...

No comments: