Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Ring to Rule Them All...


I got a message from Mike (Deckard on the Scoundrel Art Message Boards) two weeks ago asking me if I'd be interested in his lone Michael Duron Lord of the Rings sketch- a sweet Sauron sketch holding up the Ring of Power. It was such a cool card and it was a Duron.. so of course I was interested in it! We worked out a deal and a few days later I got it. Thanks Deckard! I love the tag line that Michael Duron put on the card: "One Ring To Rule Them All".. that's one of the underlying themes of the LOTR's series, and with Sauron's sinister helmet behind the hand holding up the ring, this card reeks of his evil power. An awesome addition to my collection. I have a few Star Wars Clone Wars cards on the way, so I'll be posting them soon. Until then, thanks for reading... Dave

No comments: