Saturday, May 3, 2008



For all you Michael Duron fans out there who bid on ebay, you make it very tough for me to add to my collection.. but that's understandable, and it makes it more of a challenge. I won this one about a week ago (picture enclosed), so pulling this one out of the envelope today only wanted me to add more Michael Duron sketches to my collection. What I like about this is sketch is it's a 3 for 1 deal- 3 characters on one card.
On a disappointing note, Topps has pushed back the release of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull card set another week. Luckily the promos for the product now say Topps is putting a "Hot Box" in every Hobby case. So we'll have to see if that pays off. There's only one thing I'm anticipating more than getting my case of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull...
Thanks for reading. Dave

No comments: